Are you looking for the perfect place to spend spring break in the sun? Then you’ve come to the right place! Florida is one of the most popular spring break destinations, and bigger cities can become quite crowded this time of year. Indian Rocks Beach is the perfect destination to avoid overcrowded beaches while still being close to fun activities in the Tampa Bay Area. From relaxing on white sandy shores to embarking on exciting dolphin cruises and exploring museums, Florida’s Gulf Coast has it all! Whether you are looking for a family vacation or a getaway with friends, Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty has vacation rentals for everyone. Discover everything our beach communities offer during your Florida spring break getaway.
Top 10 Florida Spring Break Activities
Indian Shores and Indian Rocks Beach are just under an hour from Tampa, so you can easily take a day trip to the city. We are also between Clearwater and St. Petersburg, where you can find even more fantastic things to do during your getaway. Here are the top ten things to do on the Florida Gulf Coast for spring break:
No Florida spring break is complete without some much-needed beach time. Indian Rocks Beach offers three miles of beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Many of our Plumlee Vacation Rentals are just a short walk to the sandy shores!
- A short drive from your vacation home, you will find the Florida Botanical Gardens in Largo. The gardens are free to the public and feature 100 acres of beautiful gardens featuring local flora.
We provide an excellent destination for avid anglers. Embark on a fishing trip with Captain Bill Fehl or Contagious Fishing Charters.
- Egmont Key is one of the best locations for snorkeling and dolphin watching in Florida. Dolphin Snorkeling Cruise offers several tours to make the most out of your spring break.
- There are endless opportunities for water adventures on the Gulf Coast. Take a short trip to Madeira Beach and try parasailing with Eagle Parasail. Parasailing is a fun activity for families and friends alike!
- If you are looking for even more family-friendly activities, spend an afternoon exploring the Seaside Seabird Sanctuary.
- Tampa is less than an hour away from our vacation rentals, making the city a perfect destination for a day trip. There is something for everyone here, whether you want to spend the day at an amusement park or exploring museums.
- Spend a day at Splash Harbour Water Park in Indian Rocks Beach during spring break. With fun waterslides and a relaxing lazy river, everyone will love Splash Harbour!
- We are conveniently situated between Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Both towns have a wealth of attractions ranging from aquariums to museums and parks.
- Crabby Bill’s has been an Indian Rocks Beach staple for almost 40 years serving seafood and happy hour specials. This is an excellent place to grab evening drinks and listen to live music during spring break.
Florida Spring Break on the Gulf Coast
Take a break from the every day and join us for a Florida spring break getaway on the Gulf Coast. We offer 170 vacation rentals in Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores. So whether you want to stay in a cozy beach cottage or luxury condo, we have the perfect place for you. Spend your spring break at the beach with Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty!