Are you looking for a fun way to immerse yourself in the natural wonders of the Sunshine State? Then plan a picnic in the park near your vacation home with Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty in Indian Rocks Beach. Whether you are looking for a picnic spot at the beach or surrounded by history, Pinellas County parks offer the perfect setting for outdoor dining. So, pack your picnic baskets, soak up the sunshine, and create unforgettable memories together on the Florida Gulf Coast!
Picnic Spots near Indian Rocks Beach Vacation Rentals
Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty provides vacation rentals in Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores. There are seven parks in Indian Rocks Beach, but we recommend taking your picnic to Chief Chic-A-Si Park or the Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve. You can also set up your picnic anywhere along the three-mile stretch of beach along the Gulf of Mexico. And if you are staying in Indian Shores, we recommend taking your picnic to the Town Square Nature Park!
7 Pinellas County Picnic Parks
Head outside of IRB and discover several fantastic Pinellas County parks for a picnic. Please request the use of picnic shelters here and visit one of these seven parks:
1. Largo Central Park: This 70-acre park in Largo attracts over a million visitors yearly! Dine at the picnic tables or sprawl out and set up your picnic in the 2.5-acre green space!
2. Eagle Lake Park: If you want a Largo park immersed in nature, we recommend bringing your picnic to Eagle Lake instead.
3. Fort De Soto Park: Visit the largest Pinellas County park, covering five islands and over 1000 acres. There are over a dozen picnic shelters within the park, in addition to three miles of beach access for a fantastic picnic at the beach!
4. Sand Key Park: Located in Clearwater Beach, this 95-acre park offers two distinct areas for your picnic at the beach and within the park.
5. Boca Ciega Millenium Park: This Seminole park offers 186 acres of trails immersed in nature. Rent one of the seven picnic shelters available here!
6. Sawgrass Lake Park: Located in Clearwater, Sawgrass Lake Park offers 400 acres of natural Florida landscapes. This is a great place to enjoy a picnic amidst the natural beauty of Florida!
7. Philippe Park: Visit the oldest park in Pinellas County, located in Safety Harbor. Learn about the history of Native Americans in Pinellas County here and enjoy a picnic under the shade of the ancient oak trees!
Stay in Our Pinellas County Vacation Rentals
Whether it’s the pristine sandy beaches of Fort De Soto Park or the historic site of Phillippe Park, Pinellas County parks provide an idyllic setting for a picnic! Stay with Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty and discover our vacation rentals in Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores. Plan your getaway on the Florida Gulf Coast today!