The 10 Best Things About Indian Rocks Beach Greenfest
Posted On Tuesday, March 10, 2015
It's that time of year again! As our thoughts turn toward spring, St. Patrick's Day and all things green, Florida's Gulf Coast is getting ready for Greenfest in Indian Rocks Beach. In its 8th year, you'll find green around every corner in the form of eco-friendly products, services, vendors and non-profits at this favorite annual gulf beach event.
Interested in finding out more? We can help with you with that. Let us fill in you in on what's happening at the 8th Annual Indian Rocks Beach Greenfest by highlighting some of our favorite things.
10 Best Things About Indian Rocks Beach Greenfest
1. It's free.Bring your friends! It's a fun way to spend the day courtesy of the Indian Rocks Beach community. No charge.
2. It's family-friendly.There's something for everyone of every age and interest. It's the perfect family day activity.
3. It's community-centered.The green products, services, and vendors are all locally based and so are the sponsors of the event. Support the Indian Rocks Beach community by shopping and buying local. (Special thanks to all of our area contributors. Plumlee Realty is proud to be part of such a great community and wonderful local event.)
4. Focused on being kind and gentle to our earth.It's fun and educational. You'll learn so much about how to take care of our land and protect our most valuable resources from those who know best. We have some really knowledgeable experts on-hand. Take full advantage of their expertise.
5. Free entertainment.Live music courtesy of Saxy Axe Grooves is slated for this year's Greenfest. Enjoy!
6. Free kids' activities.There's a children's area, playground, bounce house, dancing, arts and crafts, as well as plenty of exciting entertainment for the kids and kids-at-heart.
7. Great scenery.Palm trees, sunny Florida skies, panoramic coastal views. What's not to love? Come out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine with us.
8. Delicious food.
Local food vendors are available at IRB Greenfest, so come hungry.
9. Beer and wine.Need we say more? Adult beverages are always a plus.
10. Benefits a good cause.Not only are you supporting our community when you buy our local earth-friendly, eco-friendly products but the proceeds from the Greenfest also benefit one of our Indian Rocks Beach community organizations. Even better!
That's quite a list, and it's just the beginning. Come out and experience all of the green fun to be had by joining us at IRB's Greenfest on Saturday, March 21 from 10a.m. to 5p.m. at 24th Avenue and 1st Street in Indian Rocks Beach. We'll look for you!
Are you planning to come to the 8th Annual Indian Rocks Beach Greenfest on Saturday, March 21?