How to Get the Best Taste of IRB All in One Place
Posted On Monday, November 07, 2016
*Updated October 2017
Anytime a local festival includes food and music in all in one gorgeous location, you know it's got to be good. That's what the Taste of IRB event serves up and why it's a local favorite. Don't miss out on your chance to experience good food and fun with your Gulf Coast friends and neighbors as the annual Taste of IRB rolls into town this weekend.
Here's exactly what you need to know to get the best taste of Indian Rocks Beach all in one place!
1. Make plans to go to Chic-A-Si Park for the annual Taste of IRB event.Chic-A-Si Park is where you need to be! The family-friendly Taste of IRB event runs from 4p.m. to 10p.m. Admission is free and it's open to everyone. Just remember to leave your four-legged friends home for this one, since it's not a pet-friendly event.
2. Tell your family, tell your friends.Since it's a free Indian Rocks Beach event, it makes for the perfect evening out. Where else can you find a sampling of the best local flavors all in one beautiful Gulf Coast location? Your family and friends will want to join in the foodie fun, so make sure they know about it and invite them along.
You can even come by boat and enjoy the City's docks at Keegan Clair Park a few steps south of the event.
3. Gather up your beach chairs and blankets.Make yourself comfortable and plan to stay a while as you enjoy the live music and sample the mouthwatering beach fare from your local favorites. There's nothing quite like an outdoor party with your good friends and neighbors. We'll save a spot for you!
You obviously want to come hungry to this event and satisfy your cravings while you're here. All of Indian Rocks Beach's best are present and accounted for at the Taste of IRB event. From sushi and seafood to pizza and pub fare, along with fine dining options and tempting treats to satisfy your sweet tooth, you'll want a taste of it all. It's a real palate-pleaser and you won't be disappointed in the selection. It's a foodie's dream event!
4. Bring your appetite.
5. Enjoy a Taste of IRB with all your favorite Indian Rocks Beach restaurants.Here are some of the locally loved restaurants and businesses you can expect to find at the Taste of IRB, though the list is ever-changing. Be sure to stop by the food pantry booth for your water and soda, sponsored by Plumlee Realty.
- Guppy's on the Beach
- Aqua Prime
- Slyce Pizza Bar
- Red Lion Pub
- Pie Factory
- The Pub
- Le Petit Bistro
- Pajano's Pizza
- Stefano's Italian
- Crabby Bill's
- IRB Sushi
- Sweet IRB
- Kooky Coconut
- Marlin Darlin
- Island Surf Shop
- 18 on the Rocks
- Island Fish
- Keegan's Seafood Grille
- Café de Paris
- Jimmy Guana's Restaurant
- PSFRD Firehouse
- Chicago Jaqx
- Lulu's Oyster Bar & Tap House
- Island Cove Beads & Gallery
- Rad Bicycles & Hobbies
6. Mark your calendar for next year's Taste of IRB.The Taste of IRB event is in its 11th year, so you can be sure that they'll be more to come in the future. Go ahead and put a note on your calendar for next November and keep it open for the 2018 Taste of IRB event. Make it one of your Indian Rocks Beach traditions. You'll be oh so glad you did.
*Photo Credits: Indian Rocks Beach Homeowners Association, Taste of IRB photo page.
Are you going to the 10th Annual Taste of IRB on Florida's Gulf Coast? If so, let us know!