Clearwater Heats Up with the Fun 'n Sun Festival
This week you'll find the Fun 'n Sun Clearwater Festival in progress with a host of family-friendly events to enjoy. The festival kicked off last weekend and continues through this Sunday, May 4. The Fun 'n Sun Festival jammed out with big name performers including classic rock greats Eddie Money and The Romantics, as well as country music stars Rodney Atkins and Cole Swindell, just to name a few. The fun continues this week with daily events leading up to the final day of the festival on Sunday.
Here's a quick rundown of what's slated for the rest of the week at Fun 'n Sun Clearwater:
- Tuesday, April 29: Boz Scaggs & Santana in concert at Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Wednesday, April 30: Health Expo, Home Run Happy Hour & Home Run Derby at Bright House Field
- Friday, May 2: Drive-in Movie featuring Disney's Frozen at Joe DiMaggio Parking Lot
- Saturday, May 3: Laughs & Draughts Comedy and Beer Tasting featuring headliner Shawn Wayans at Coachman Park
- Sunday, May 4: Fireworks Finale & Sunset Cinema at Pier 60
You can view ticketing prices, times and more details about each of the Fun 'n Sun Clearwater Festival events here.
Remember that staying on the pristine barrier island shores of Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores is the best way to enjoy the quiet, relaxing Gulf beach vacation you desire while still being within minutes of the busier, more crowded areas like Clearwater Beach. You'll have sand, sun and surf right outside your doorstep as well as close, convenient access to Clearwater's events, festivals and all its other amenities. It's the best of both worlds!
We hope to see you on our beaches and in our Gulf Coast towns this weekend. Drop us a line and let us know if you'll be at any of the Fun n' Sun Clearwater events. We'd love to hear from you. Whatever you do, be sure to have some fun in the sun!