10 Things You Should Know About Your Vacation Rental
You've booked your Indian Rocks Beach rental. You have your Gulf Coast vacation itinerary all planned out. But do you really know what your vacation rental can offer you? You should! Make the most of your money and your time by getting familiar with the perks and benefits of choosing a vacation rental. Plumlee Gulf Beach Rentals wants you to know what's available to you so you can make the most of your stay. Here are 10 things you should know about your Gulf Coast vacation rental. You're welcome!
1. You save money.
2. You get amazing amenities.You choose the amenities that matter to you and your family. From location and size to style and price, and everything in between—you're in control. You know what you need and want in a vacation rental better than anyone else. Choose what your family needs and personalize your stay. You're getting some amazing amenities, so be sure to take full advantage of them during your stay. Scroll through the vacation rental amenities filter on Plumlee's Create Your Vacation page and see what we mean.
3. You get free things.A Plumlee Gulf Beach vacation rental gives you access to free things including bikes, DVDs, oversized parking and more. Plumlee Perks set us apart from the other vacation rental companies because we love giving you more vacation for your money. We want you to have the best Florida Gulf Coast possible! Learn more about our Plumlee Perks here.
4. You have access to attraction coupons, discounts & deals.Ask about the discounts available to you before you plan your vacation itinerary. Your vacation rental company often has insider deals for the best local attractions and things to do. Do you know about the Tampa Bay CityPass? You should! It will save you big money on big Gulf Coast attractions.
5. There's an app for that.Download the Plumlee Vacation App and get access to all of the information you need from your rental to local recommendations and more. It's like having a concierge at your service 24/7. You have everything you need for your vacation right at your fingertips. Download the Plumlee Vacation App right here.
6. You can make your vacation extra special.Are you celebrating during your Florida Gulf beach vacation? Arrange to have a special gift basket delivered right to your rental and have it waiting for you upon arrival. What a wonderful way to kick of your vacation celebration!
7. You get a local perspective.The Plumlee Realty staff knows, loves and lives in the area. Many of them have lived and worked in the area for years, so they know the local landscape and can give you an insider's perspective. Feel free to ask questions or strike up a conversation.
8. You can personalize your beach vacation.This is your vacation. Make sure it is perfectly tailored to your needs and wants by personalizing and customizing your stay. It all starts with your rental. Where do you want to be? How many people are staying with you? Do you want to be on the Gulf of Mexico side or Intracoastal Waterway side? Do you want to vacation in Indian Rocks Beach or Indian Shores? What amenities matter most to you and your guests? You are in charge of your vacation and you get to decide what's important to you.
9. You get privacy and security.You don't have to worry about who's coming and going during your vacation. You're not sharing a space with strangers. Your vacation rental offers the privacy, safety and security you'd expect on a vacation. No parties next door, no loud footfalls above your head, and no worries about leaving your valuables behind every time you leave your room. A vacation rental gives you more privacy than a hotel or motel stay ever could. Not to mention that the Indian Rocks Beach and Indian Shores communities are family-friendly neighborhoods. You can't put a price on peace of mind or peace and quiet. Rest easy knowing your family is safe while on vacation.
10. Your Indian Rocks Beach rental is your personal oasis.Escape to your rental whenever you need a cool, quiet oasis that's designed with comfort and convenience in mind. Immerse yourself in relaxation, rest and rejuvenation. Share some family meals together. Enjoy each other's company. Have a family movie or game night together. Drink your coffee while you watch a Gulf Coast sunrise. Or sip your wine while you watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. It's your vacation-home-away-from-home where luxury is perfectly combined with comfort and convenience. It really is the best of both worlds.
What do you value most about a vacation rental? We want to know!